The analysis of 3 different front covers allowed me to figure out a unique house style for my magazine. This is because, as seen in the above PowerPoint, each magazine has its own distinctive style which is a type of branding used by the visuals on the front cover. I want to achieve the same with my magazine so it will be noticed straight away by the reader. In addition, the magazines I analysed had the same genre of the magazine I want to create, which is hip-hop/rnb/rap, so it allows me to know the key features I need to include and also to find a niche so it is not too similar to the current similar magazines in the market.
The analysis of 3 different front covers allowed me to figure out a unique house style for my magazine. This is because, as seen in the above PowerPoint, each magazine has its own distinctive style which is a type of branding used by the visuals on the front cover. I want to achieve the same with my magazine so it will be noticed straight away by the reader. In addition, the magazines I analysed had the same genre of the magazine I want to create, which is hip-hop/rnb/rap, so it allows me to know the key features I need to include and also to find a niche so it is not too similar to the current similar magazines in the market.
ReplyDelete